- Jonathan Rivera, 23, of Watkinsville, was charged with theft by taking.
- John Madison Kelley, 48, of Watkinsville, was charged with hit and run/leaving the scene of an accident, driving while license suspended, and no proof of insurance.
- Marissa Quadia Putman, 20, of Athens, was charged with battery and theft by shoplifting.
- Nicholas Edmond Gambrell, 19, of Bogart, was charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- Sarah Shannon Seagraves, 48, of Athens, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Sheniqwa Nicole Taylor, 20, of Winder, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Clarissa Shields, 28, of Bogart, was charged with theft by shoplifting and giving false information to a law enforcement officer.
- Jessica Lalisha Patton, 28, of Athens, was charged with aggravated assault and theft by shoplifting.
- Charleston Jamal Croffie, 20, of Monroe, was charged with fleeing or attempting to elude, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving, passing in a no passing zone, driving with a revoked license, speeding and probation violation.
- Patrick M. Thornton, 47, of Winterville, was charged with failure to appear.
- Londa Gillespie, 52, of Athens, was charged with criminal trespass.
- Richard Ashley McGaha, 33, of Bogart, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- William Breyan Valko, 66, of Bishop, was charged with driving while license suspended and following too closely.
- Joseph Gratton Crockett, 49, of Young Harris, was booked on a child support order.
- Arthur Lee Rondo, 41, of Gastonia, was charged with probation violation.
- Leslie Alexandria Wagner, 26, of Hull, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.