1. Hot temperatures continue today with highs in the mid 90s and mostly sunny skies, the National Weather Service predicts.
2. The Wellness Council of Northeast Georgia and St. Mary's Health Care System co-sponsor "," a program for Stroke Awareness Month. It is free and takes place at the Oconee County Civic Center at 9 a.m.
3. Families are invited to attend "" at the this morning to learn about water safety from members of the Red Cross. The free program begins at 10 a.m.
4. The Tour at Two will feature American Watercolors from the Permanent Collection. The tour, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., is free but a donation of $3 is suggested.
5. Women of Watkinsville (WOW) hold "Believin' Is Seein" at from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. The $5 ticket price includes dessert and coffee.