The Omni Club
The Omni Club provides a welcoming and fun atmosphere for anyone interested in staying active. The friendly staff invites newcomers to try the free five day pass to try out the facilities. Some unique features of the gym are kids' classes, women-only facilities and Zumba classes as well as special workshops and events.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 11pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 8pm; Sun, 11am - 8am
- Handicap Accessible: The ramp is level with the sidewalk.
- What makes this community special?: The University of Georgia community makes Athens a fun and active place.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Volume/season
- Membership info: Membership info can be provided upon request.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: The morning is the best time so that you have more energy all day.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Sauna, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Weight loss
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking