The Granary is Watkinsville's only hometown bakery. It offers a wide selection of bread, baked goods, breakfast pastries, spices and bulk foods. The Granary has been open for two years and is centrally located in downtown Watkinsville, next door to Big Easy. The Granary makes its bread from flour that is milled in the store on a stone mill just a couple of hours before being baked.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat, 7am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: bread, baked goods, breakfast pastries, spices, bulk foods (snacks, candy, fresh peanut butter, jellies, whole grains, coffee)
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It is a family knit community, with some of the most encouraging and helpful people we've ever worked with."
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Dark chocolate raspberry scones, whole wheat apricot scones, sticky buns, cinnamon rolls, variety of muffins, 100% whole wheat bread, Ciabatta bread, sourdough bread, 100% spelt bread, whole grain rye bread