St. Mary's Hospice House is for patients with life-limiting illnesses who can no longer remain at home. This facility is located on the campus of St. Mary's Highland Hills Village retirement community. There are nurses, social workers and aides on-site to assist patients. Patients are accepted through doctor referrals or assessments by the St. Mary's staff.
- Hours: Call for an appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and access
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot