Oconee Veterans Park
The Oconee Veterans Park is a beautiful recreational facility located on Highway 53/Hog Mountain Road in Watkinsville. The expansive park is under the management of the Oconee County Parks and Recreation Service and offers multiple tennis courts, soccer fields and baseball fields as well as a fitness center with state-of-the-art weight and cardiovascular equipment.
Reservations can be made for the pavilion and athletic fields for tournaments or private parties.
- Fax: 706-310-7067
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm. Fitness Area: Mon - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 1pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Multiple handicapped parking spaces and access ramps
- Founding Date: August 2005
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Must show a valid Oconee County ID. No fee for open gym. These ongoing activities are from 6:30pm - 8:30pm. If you have questions, call 706-769-3965.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking