Main Street Yarns and Fibers
Main Street Yarns and Fibers is a community center for knitters and crocheters located in a renovated barn near the Watkinsville Main Street historic district. Main Street Yarns and Fabrics sells supplies and the softest yarn you will find in the area. It also offers classes and private instructions for every skill level, even for those who have never held a needle. Owner Dee Van Orden encourages you to "come sit by the fire and knit a little bit."
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Tue, Thu, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: yarn and supplies for knitting and crocheting
- Services: Classes, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Great people, great community.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Don't be afraid.