Since 1998, Krimson Kafe has been a favorite lunch spot of locals. Owner Krimson Black is an advocate of local grown food and art, and local artists are featured weekly on the walls of the idyllic restaurant. With colorful walls and a feeling of home, Krimson Kafe serves up fresh salads, sandwiches, and soups Monday through Saturday.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 3pm; Sat, 11am - 2:30pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: krimsonkafe.com
- Specialties: Locally grown food and local artists work featured.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Southern
- Price level: $
- Features: Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual