The Oconee County Board of Commissioners meet tonight at 7 p.m. on the second floor of the
Here is a draft of the agenda as it appears on the county website:
1. Approval of Agenda.
2. Statements and Remarks from Commissioners.
3. Statements and Remarks from Citizens.
4. Approval of Minutes:
Minutes of the August 2, August 16 and August 30, 2011 meetings have been distributed.
5. Business Involving Guests, Groups or Multiple Visitors:
6. County-wide Matters:
7. Approval of Resolutions, Ordinances, Policies, Etc:
8. Hearings and Actions on Zoning Matters, Special Use Permits, Street Light Tax Districts, Etc:
- Consider Special Use Request No. 6077 by Grace Fellowship Church of God, Inc., ±12.825 acres, located on Malcom Bridge Road, to expand facilities for a community scale church.
9. Personnel Matters:
- Consider authorizing Will Bruce to return to county employment after retirement for up to 40% of a normal full-time work schedule for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2012.
- Consider authorizing the early retirement of Charles Dolan with a $7,500 incentive and health insurance at the county prevailing rate for up to three years.
10. Approval of Contracts, Rights-of-Way, Awarding Bids, Purchases, Etc:
- Consider the award for the and the related scope of services to Precision Planning, Inc. at a cost of $12,900.
- Consider the 7-month Lease Agreement ($575 per month) with Ninth District Opportunity, Inc. for office space at the Government Annex to administer the federally funded energy assistance program.
11. Budget Items:
13. Consent Items:
- Approve the City of Watkinsville request for waiver of sewer connection fees ($800 per parcel) for 6 parcels.
- Approve Change Orders I & II to the Lampkin Branch Sewer Line Replacement Project at a cost of $623,740.
- Approve the Senior Citizens Transportation Contract from NEGRC for reimbursement up to $4,933.
- Approve the application for the “Teardrop Metric Century Bike Ride” on September 17, 2011.
- Approve the creation of Street Light Tax District C-01AF-L2 for Meridian Subdivision, Phase II.
14. Executive Session to discuss land acquisition, personnel matters and/or potential litigation (If needed).