The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports and incident reports:
- Corey Devonte Johnson, 28, of Millers Lake Drive, was arrested and charged with probation violation.
- Daniel Lee Minish, 18, of Greensboro Highway, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuanna less than one ounce and failure to maintain lane.
- Kinley Davis, 18, of Danville, Va., was arrested and charged with underage possession of alcohol.
- Donald Avery Reynolds, 51, of Winder, was arrested and charged with theft of lost/mislaid property.
- Melody Denise Nix, 47, of Hardigree Bell Road, was arrested and charged with probation violation.
- Sherrard Kennedy Kelly, 39, of Madison, was charged with driving on a suspended license.
- Charles Mitchum Vanderford, 47, of Hebron Church Road in Statham, was arrested and a charged with rape and simple battery.
- Faustino Arroyo-Perez, 23, of Buford, was arrested and charged with no license and speeding.
- Sometime between 1 p.m. on June 22 and 12:30 p.m. on June 25, a black 1997 Superior Trailer valued at $5,000 was stolen while parked at 1741 Hog Mountain Road. It is described as 22-24 feet long with dual axles and two loading ramps at the rear with a Georgia license plate 8967VG.
- Elisa Elizabeth Angel, 37, of Hog Mountain Road, was arrested and charged with probation violation, giving false name, seat belt violation, and suspended license. Incident reports state there were also outstanding warrants in Angel's name in Hall Co. for methamphetamine, in Oconee Co. for traffic violations, and in Madison for probation violation.
- Kerry L. Gates, 38, of Atlanta, was arrested and charged with forgery in the first degree.
- Mara Mechell Hancock, 23, of North Bluff Road in Athens, was arrested and charged with probation violation.
- Albert Darnell Brown, 30, of Dowdy Road in Athens, was booked into the Oconee County Jail on a warrant out of Richmond County for failure to register as a sex offender.
- Sherman Nathaniel Crockett, 54, of Arlington Place, was arrested and charged with simple battery.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.