The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports and incident reports:
- Over $69,000 worth of recording equipment was reported stolen from 5362 Price Mill Road. The victim told deputies that the burglary occurred sometime between April 29 and May 5. Keyboards, a digital recording system, a monitor system, performance speakers, and microphones were among the missing items.
- A woman wanted on a theft charge was arrested in Newton County on May 5 and booked at Oconee County Jail on May 6. , 29, of 140 Chateau Terrace Apartment 8 in Athens was charged with theft by receiving stolen property. In April, the Oconee County Sheriff's Office released Kirkland's picture and solicited help from the public to locate her whereabouts.
- On May 6, Christopher O'Neil Norman, 20, of 110 Moreland Drive was charged with obstruction of an officer.
- Sinclaire Alexander Massey, 24, of 1051 Moreland Drive was charged with possession of marijuana and obstruction of an officer on May 6.
- On May 6, Christopher Conway, 26, of 160 Tipperary Road was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and theft by shoplifting.
- Brandon John Glass, 26, of 4330 Mars Hill Road was arrested and charged with battery on May 7.
- On May 8, Ian Joseph Quigley, 28, of 9 Cedar Run in Atlanta was arrested and charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- Paul Alexander Ebernez, 21, of 1021 Beverly Drive in Athens was arrested and charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane on May 9.
- Terrance Ladelle Jones, 33, of 1068 Baxter Street in Athens was arrested and charged with theft by conversion on May 10.