The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
- Mary Elizabeth Evans, 36, of Athens, was charged with failure to appear and probation violation.
- Marcelo Marrero, 46, of Jefferson, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Michelle Pace Funderbunk, 41, of Jefferson, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Amy Jo Berg, 39, was transferred from the Clarke County Jail on a charge of probation violation.
- Coleman Bryant Thurston, 19, of Watkinsville, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of a fake ID.
- Liset Del Carmen Cuellar, 33, of Winder, was charged with driving while unlicensed.
- Narciso Garcia Padilla, 44, of Watkinsville, was charged with driving while unlicensed.
- William Curtis Bradford, 36, of Watkinsville, was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and possession of cocaine.
- Jeffery Glen Thornton, 48, of Bogart, was charged with simple battery family violence.
- Timothy Mitchell Rowland, 26, of Danielsille, was charged with probation violation.
- Matthew Shawn Aremntrout, 32, of Athens, was charged with driving without a license.
- Devonnttay Dibiase Pass, 18, of Bogart, was charged with no license and unregistered motor vehicle.
- Fernando Calderon, 31, of Athens, was charged with no license and no headlight.
- Benjamin Thomas Fricks, 22, of Watkinsville, was booked as a sentenced inmate.
- Bobbie Joan Bryant, 37, of Monroe, was charged with child support.
- Quantez D. Poole, 32, of Athens, was charged with driving while unlicensed and speeding.
- Justin Rogher Allen, 30, of Beech Island, South Carolina, was charged with driving on a suspended license and license plate misrepresented.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.