- Sherildon Jermaine Scott, 32, of Baxter Street in Athens, was booked into the jail as a sentenced inmate.
- Sunny Elizabeth Nelms, 36, of Scandia Circle in Athens, was charged with probation violation.
- A Commerce man, 45, was charged with failure to appear.
- Steven MacKenzie Angel, 19, of Landrum Road, was booked into the jail as a sentenced inmate.
- A 22-year-old Alpharetta woman was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- A 24 year-old man from Kathwood Drive was charged with loitering and prowling, a misdemeanor.
- A 39-year-old Cedar Drive man was charged with simple battery.
- A 31-year-old Blountstown, Florida man was charged with suspended license and failure to maintain lane.
- Kim Lamar Coleman, 42, of Hollow Ridge Drive in Athens, was charged with probation violation.
- A 17-year-old Athens woman and her mother, 34, were each charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- A 35-year-old Bishop man was charged with criminal trespass ad cruelty to children in the third degree, misdemeanor offenses.
- A 17-year-old Jefferson man was charged with no license, failure to maintain lane, and tail light violation.
- Mary Elizabeth Eveans, 35, of Westview Drive in Athens, was charged with forgery in the first degree.
- William Richard Burger, 41, of N. Main Street, was charged with theft by receiving and party to a crime.
- Douglas M. Beavers, 47, of Nicolson, was charged with probation violation.
- Christopher Brian Fattig, 35, of Tallassee Road in Athens, was charged with burglary and probation violation.
- Christopher Daniel Deaton, 30, of Old Savage Road, was charged with probation violation.