The following information was gathered from booking reports.
- , 64, of Bishop, was charged with aggravated assault.
- A 44-year-old Statham man was charged with DUI and speeding.
- A 31-year-old Athens woman was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- A Nicholson man, 31, was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding.
- A 28-year-old Athens man was booked for return of surety.
- Tyrone Harris, 52, of Athens, was charged with terroristic threats and acts and deposit account fraud.
- A 33-year-old Athens woman was charged with driving without a valid license, hit and run, and following too closely.
- Coleman Williams, 48, of Douglasville, was charged with forgery.
- A 24-year-old Colbert man was charged with battery.
- A 19-year-old Roswell woman was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Raymond Cole McDaniel, 19, of Bishop, was charged with a violation of the controlled substances act for possession of a schedule II drug.
- A 30-year-old Bogart man was charged with simple battery and cruelty to children in the 3rd degree.
- A 31-year-old Bogart woman was charged with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.
- Micah Jonathon Proffer, 23, of Athens, was charged with theft by deception and theft by shoplifting.
- Joshua David Wingate, 19, of Bogart, was booked into the jail as a sentenced inmate.
- A 53-year-old Watkinsville woman was charged with stalking and criminal trespass.
- A 29-year-old Athens woman was charged wtih criminal trespass and theft by shoplifting.
- A Colbert woman, 18, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Ray Lee McDaniel, 25, of Hull, was charged with probation violation.
- Tareze Damontrell Hillsman, 18, of Athens, was charged with probation violation.
Click here for Oconee Patch's crime reporting policies. For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org