The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports and incident reports:
- Deputies arrested five people after an alleged fight around 8:30 p.m. on May 20. About 10 witnesses reported seeing the fight in the median and roadway of Monroe Highway near Circle C mobile home park, according to reports. Janice Marie McDaniel, 47, and Thomas Lee McDaniel, 60, of the 3100 block of Monroe Highway, Randy Allen Cain, 17, of the 3800 block of Monroe Highway, and Lonis Andrew McDaniel, 27, of the 4000 block of Greensboro Highway were charged with affray. Ray Lee McDaniel, 24, of the 3100 block of Monroe Highway was charged with affray and criminal trespass. Deputies noted in reports that it was not the first time the Sheriff's Office had responded to a fight between the two parties.
- On May 20, Angela Mae Brashaw, 46, of the 1200 block of Hale Road was arrested and charged with false imprisonment and simple assault.
- A former reserve deputy for the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office was arrested following an alleged incident at a Watkinsville bookstore. Robert Edward Thornton, 58, of Arnoldsville, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. Thornton was also served with papers prohibiting entry to Books Galore for two years, reports stated.
- Barry Wilson Elder, 43, of the 1300 block of Churchill Lane, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass and battery on May 21.
- On May 21, Michael Leon Rutherford, 30, of Monroe, was arrested and charged with DUI.
- On May 23, deputies responded to Loop 10 Exit 1 where a red Ford F150 had been left overturned on its side in the ditch on Highway 29. Deputies located the driver walking in the Home Depot parking lot, reports stated. Mario Molina-Ramos, 35, of the 2000 block of Epps Bridge Road in Athens was arrested and charged with leaving the scene of an accident, open container, failure to maintain lane, and driving while unlicensed.
- Jeffrey Gonzalez Kelley, 42, of the 200 block of N Bluff Road in Athens was arrested and charged with fleeing/eluding and driving while license suspended on May 25.
- On May 26, Nathan William Marshall, 32, of Lavonia, was booked at the Oconee County Jail, charged with theft by receiving and false statements.
- James Stanley Mitchell, 30, of Carrolton, was arrested and charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane on May 26.