is the first business to be named the 's "Business of the Quarter."The award for 1st Quarter 2012 was presented at the recent Network Lunch.
Each business awarded the distinction for the quarter will be placed in the running for the "Business of the Year" award, which will be given at the Annual Meeting next January.
Chamber members can nominate businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Must be a member in good standing of the Oconee Chamber of Commerce
- Member must be in existence for a minimum of 2 years
- Member must project a positive image. The management, tools, and materials utilized to conduct the members business shall represent quality, and the business dealings and reputation must be above reproach.
- The nominee must have donated resources (time, talent, money, etc.) to the community via projects, clubs, etc.
- A recipient for Business of the Quarter cannot be selected more than once in a calendar year
To nominate a business, please complete a Nomination Form. Fax the completed form to 706-769-7948.