By Kathy Klaus
Sport Clips Haircuts, a place that makes it good to be a guy, will open on November 15th at the new Epps Bridge Centre. This is the first location in the greater Athens area, adding to the more than 1,000 Sport Clips across the country.
“What’s better than being in a relaxing environment, where sports are on TV everywhere you look, with well-trained stylists and no need for an appointment when it’s time for a haircut?” said Robert Klaus. He owns the new Oconee Sport Clips and another in Buford. “Those are just a few reasons why we know Sport Clips will be a hit for the guys here.”
Sport Clips offers clients:
· The MVP Experience – precision haircut, massaging shampoo, steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage
· Stylists who specialize in male hair care and stay up-to-date on industry trends
· Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
· Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
· Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation
· Male-focused hair care and styling products
The new location will provide free “MVP upgrades,” including a massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage, to all new clients who purchase a haircut service.
Sport Clips in Epps Bridge Centre will be open Monday – Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, click here.