1) Oconee Parks & Recreation: 15 different sports categories, different age groups for all camps, beautiful and safe environment, close to home, fitness and gym open for before and after activities and play.
2) All sports, a summer day camp for 4th and 5th graders with multiple activities, Robotics camp, SAT prep camp, secluded campus is safe and beautiful.
3) Whole: Mind Body Art & Floorspace: Tour world culture through the exploration of Latin American, Middle Eastern, Asian, Western European and American art, music and dance; indoor and outdoor activities; snacks provided; convenient for those who commute to Athens daily.
4) Summer At : Wide variety of camps available at the school's Oconee Campus including art, sports, theatre, cheer, and twirling; Drivers Ed camp for older kids; offering on-line courses; Science camp for two age groups; spiritual emphasis is part of their curriculum.
5) Alice DePass Studio of Dance: Ages: 2.5 and up; include: Pre-Ballet, Ballet, Pointe, Tap, Jazz, Musical Theatre, Clogging Camps: My Chance to Dance, Tinkerbell's Ballet Camp, Cinderella Dance and Acting Camp, Sweet Peas' Dance Camp, Angelina's Ballerinas, "Singing In the Rain" and more!