Weather: Clouds early will gradually clear later in the day. The National Weather Service predicts high temperatures in the mid to upper 70s. There's a 20 percent chance of rain.
Top things to know:
- An historic journey through seven communities and 100 miles throughout the state of Georgia begins today and runs through April 22nd. The fourth annual Antebellum Pilgrimage, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., is a self-guided tour. Passes are $25 per person and may be ordered online or at one of the six Welcome Centers. See more.
- The takes place from 4- 6:30 p.m. in the Oconee County Civic Center. It's and collect freebies. There will also be activities for the kids! Admission is free.
- A concert will be held at featuring the Chorus at 6:30 p.m.
- The Oconee County GOP meets on the third Thursday of each month at at 6:30 p.m. at the Watkinsville Community Center.
- The meets at 7 p.m. in the Adult Learning Center in the Government Annex building. On the agenda is discussion about Saturday's trash pickup.
- Saxton’s Cornet Band performs at the UGA Ramsey Concert Hall at 8 p.m. Tickets are $32.