Invite a friend
Center for Active Living - Seated Zumba Gold
Move to the music! Zumba® fitness is a one of a kind exercise class that ignites enthusiasm in people around the world. Latin rhythms and exotic international music power up the class while you shake it to the beat. As you shake it from head to toe, you reap the rewards as well. Burn off calories, reenergize your body, and rejuvenate your mind all at once! Join us for an exciting class for all ages and abilities. Modifications will be provided for all levels of fitness. Beginners welcome!
This class is FREE for CAL members. Pre-registration is required. Call (706) 549-4850 to sign up for the class and to sign up for CAL (Center for Active Learning). CAL requires a $25 annual membership fee.
|Where||Athens Community Council On Aging 135 Hoyt St, Athens, GA 30601|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–11:45 am|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
|Price||Free for Center for Active Living Members|
More About Athens Community Council On Aging
The ACCA is nestled in a quiet part of the city. It exists to bring a greater awareness and understanding of aging to Athens. The ACCA hosts many events and volunteer programs. It also advocates for the rights of the aging Athens population. The ACCA is run by local volunteers to help the aging members of the 12 surrounding communities of Athens-Clarke.
Other events here
- CAL Newcomers Card Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- CAL Advanced Bridge Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:30 pm
- CAL Yoga with Edna Weekly on Wednesdays, 3:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Belle Hill Singers Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- On the Move Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Introduction to Line Dancing Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:00 pm–12:45 pm
- Smart Moves Weekly on Thursdays, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- CAL Yoga with Anna Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- CAL Open Art Class Fri, May 24, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- UGArden Produce Stand Weekly on Mondays, 9:00 am–11:00 am