Tires and Wheels Stolen, Car Left On Concrete Blocks
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
The owner of a BMW 720LI at a 1000 block Fox Hollow Court residence in Statham was surprised to wake up and discover that someone had removed his car's tires and wheels.
The theft happened sometime between 12:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. on June 2, according to an incident report at the Oconee County Sheriff's Office, and the car was left on concrete blocks that the thief apparently brought to the scene. The estimated cost for replacement and labor is $9,000.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports and Oconee County Sheriff's Office incident reports:
- Kenzie Chanel Bates, 28, of the 1300 block of Palomino Pass was arrested and charged with aggressive driving on June 8.
- Kelly Anne Russell, 50, of the 1200 block of Palomino Pass, was arrested and charged with reckless driving on June 8.
- On June 8, David Allen Laing, 48, of Wire Bridge Road was arrested and charged with simple assault and cruelty to children.
- Nicholas Andrew McCreary, 19, of Natalie Court in Athens, was arrested and charged with possession with intent, possession of drug-related objects, and no seat belt on June 7.
- Georgia State Patrol troopers arrested 40-year-old David Earl Lucas of Dash Drive and charged him with aggravated assault, obstruction of a law enforcement officer, criminal damage to property, simple battery, failure to maintain lane, DUI, and no taillight on June 7.
- On June 6, Tonya Amone Tarpkins, 39, of Athens, was charged with deposit account fraud.
- Ronnie Matthew Lakins, 30, of Wire Bridge Road was charged with simple battery and criminal trespass on June 6.
- Craig Nicholas Lakins, 25, of Wire Bridge Road was charged with obstruction of a law enforcement officer on June 6.
- Wade Ray Youngblood, 45, of Hull, was booked at the Oconee County Jail on one charge of burglary on June 5.
- On June 5, Margaret Emma Freese, 21, of Roswell, was arrested and charged with DUI and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Kenny Glen Flader, 26, of Liberty, South Carolina, was charged with driving while license suspended and no license plate on trailer on June 4.
- Oscar Mancia-Aquino, 23, of Elder Street, was arrested and charged with driving while unlicensed and failure to dim headlights on June 4.
- On June 3, Travis Lanier Clark, 17, of Da Andra Drive was booked at the Oconee County Jail on a charge of criminal trespass.
- Ronda Renee Hartley, 47, of McNutt Creek Road, was arrested and charged with battery on June 3.
- On June 3, Hunter Christian Dant, 18, of Coventry Road was arrested and charged with criminal trespass.
- Judith Ann Kinney, 59, of Madion, was booked at the Oconee County Jail on a charge of public drunkenness on June 2.