Shoplifting and Simple Assault Charges in Latest Oconee Arrest Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Jail. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
- Michael Andrew Stuart, 48, of Winder, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- Phillip Ray Nix, 27, of Gainesville, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting and simple assault.
- Shannon Frassrand Fluri, 48, of Watkinsville, was charged with interference with custody, hit and run, reckless driving, and fleeing and attempting to elude.
- Joel Arthur Cooper, 68, of Athens, was charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- Jeremy Jerome Carroll, 30, of Watkinsville, was charged with probation violation.
- Odell Jr. Collins, 39, of Bishop, was charged with suspended license.
- Angela Davida Miller, 32, of Madison Drive in Atlanta, was charged with nine counts of identity theft, one count of defraud, suspended license, suspended registration, and printing or executing and negotiating checks.
- Antionne Travis Lyles, 24, of Statham, was charged with probation violation.
- Jordan Christopher Atkins, 25, of Athens, was charged with DUI.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.