Oconee Today -- April 20
A local bank holds a used book sale to benefit Oconee County Relay for Life and UGA hosts its 2012 Relay.
Weather: The Weather Channel calls for a 30 percent chance of isolated afternoon thunderstorms. Otherwise, partly cloudy skies. Highs will be in the upper 70s.
Top things to know:
- BankSouth is hosting a used book sale to benefit Oconee County Relay For Life. Employees have donated hundreds of books. Stop by between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- It's day two of the self-guided tour Georgia's Antebellum Trail Pilgrimage. Passes are $25 per person and may be ordered online or at one of the six Welcome Centers along the trail.More information is available online.
- OCHS varisty baseball hosts Stephens County for senior night. It starts at 5:55 p.m.
- UGA softball hosts Alabama in the first of a three-game series beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- The 2012 Relay For Life of the University of Georgia gets under way at 7 p.m. It will be held at the UGA Intramurals Complex