Oconee Sheriff's Office Crime Report
A highlight of incidents reported during the week of March 3 through March 10.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports and Oconee County Sheriff's Office incident reports:
- On March 3, Ramin M. Rouchi, 29, of 151 Harve Mathis Road in Athens was arrested and charged with theft by taking and entering auto with intent.
- Allen Fabiam Chasteen, 24, was charged with theft by shoplifting on March 4.
- On March 4, Julie Ann McDaniel, 42, of 1070 Hardigree Bell Road was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Sebrina Lue Wilson, 40, of 970 Whispering Way in Winder was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting on March 4.
- Sometime between Feb. 19 and March 6, Walmart on Epps Bridge Parkway reported someone purchased about $1,700 worth of electronics, clothing, and green dot cards with 17 $100 bills that were later discovered to be fake.
- On March 6, Magnolia V. Garrett, 17, of 91 Cotton Circle in Colbert was arrested for theft by shoplifting.
- On March 8, Cedric Jermain Faust, 24, of 233 Rockspring Homes in Athens was charged with possession of marijuana with intent.
- Jerry Dwayne Smith, 32, of 1230 Travis Drive in Watkinsville was arrested and charged with willful obstruction and carrying a concealed weapon on March 8.
- On March 9, Michael Ryan Peavey, 21, of 327 Osceola Avenue was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting.
- On March 10, Wesley Lamar Flanagan, 30, of 93 Jack Sharp Road in Hull was arrested and charged with DUI, driving with no insurance, and driving while license suspended.
- Christian Marie Threlkeld, 18, of North Burson Avenue #19 was arrested and charged with aggravated assault on March 10.
Note: Charges were dropped against an Athens man who was identified in the original article. His name and the charges have been removed.