Oconee Sheriff's Office Crime Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. Arrests that are reported do not indicate a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports and Oconee County Sheriff's Office incident reports:
- Five were arrested following a fight on Tuesday night. For more details, see Athens Man Stabbed During Fight Along Oconee River.
- On May 31, Derrick Ray Bradshaw, 26, of Hale Road, was arrested and charged with false imprisonment.
- An 18-year-old Madison man was charged with speeding, no tag light, no insurance, and no license on person on May 28.
- Brittany Monic Ansley, 22, of Bethlehem, was charged with driving on a suspended license and speeding on May 27.
- Five teenagers, between 18 and 19-years-old, were arrested at a Long Creek Residence on May 27 after neighbors reported a verbal dispute. They were charged with underage possession of alcohol.
- Andrew Jeff Baker, 19, of Dials Mill Road was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, , possession of dangerous drugs, drug-related object, possession of alcohol by a minor, tail light requirement and tag light requirement on May 26.
- On May 26, Nathan William Marshall, 32, of Lavonia, was arrested and charged with theft by receiving and false statements.
- Pablo Andress Gaviria, 17, homeless, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass and probation violation on May 26.