Oconee Docket Book Sept. 18- 23, 2012
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- Ashley Michelle Mancik, 23, of Alpharetta, was charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- Dexter Calvin Saenz, 24, of Monroe, was charged with DUI.
- Steven Jacob Heuel, 20, of Athens, was charged with DUI under 21.
- Carlos Orozco, 33, of Bishop, was charged with DUI.
- Jonathan Pierce Ivey, 38, of Danielsville, was charged with DUI.
- Ian Brown, 25, of Winder, was charged with DUI.
- Jamie Devin Parker, 27, of Athens, was charged with driving while license suspended.
- Briana Nichole Dean, 18, of Colbert, was charged with probation violation.
- Luke Franklin Ferguson, 49, of Watkinsville, was charged with failure to pay child support.
- Diane Noles Stotler, 65, of Orange Park, Florida, was charged with two counts of vehicular homicide in the second degree and one count failure to obey a traffic control device.
- Timothy S. Johnson, 35, of Athens, was charged with parole violation.
- Michael Leon Brown, 50, of Farmington, was charged with probation violation.
- Matthew Ryan Schofill, 30, of Watkinsville, wa charged with financial transaction card fraud and possession of methamphetamine.
- Jerry Dwayne Smith, 33, of Watkinsville, was charged with probation violation.
- Jeremiah Edward Pike, 31, of Hull, was charged with probation violation.
See Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.