Oconee Docket Book Oct. 22-25, 2012
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- Marcus A. Eidson, 22, of Bishop, was charged with theft by taking motor vehicle.
- Christopher L. Dorsey, 19, of Watkinsville, was charged with theft by taking motor vehicle.
- Corey Tyler Martin, 24, of Charleston, South Carolina, was charged with DUI, failure to maintain and driving while license suspended.
- Donald Antonio Benford, 33, of Bogart, was charged with driving while license and registration suspended.
- Charles Mark Day, 47, of Jefferson, was charged with criminal trespass.
- Aubrey Venditto Bullock, 32, of Athens, was charged with DUI.
- Eston ODell Callahan, 48, of Bishop, was charged with probation violation.
- Jason Paul Gordon, 34, of Jefferson, was charged with probation violation.
- Amanda Shay Hall, 25, of Jefferson, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.