Oconee Docket Book June 19 - 24, 2012
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports.
- Will Lee Parks, 28, of Braselton, was charged with DUI, speeding, and driving while license suspended.
- Nathan William Marshall, 33, of Homer, New York, was charged with probation violation.
- Kenny Eugene Coggins, 23, of Athens, was charged with criminal attempt to enter auto.
- Joshua Adrian Minish, 28, of Danielsville, was charged with failure to appear.
- James Douglas Whitehead, 57, of Watkinsville, was charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- A 28-year-old Watkinsville woman was charged with misdemeanor theft by deception.
- Jeffery Bo Anderson, 34, of Bishop, was charged with probation violation.
- Ashley Lisa Combahee, 42, of Athens was charged with felony theft by taking.
- Jason Daniel Berry, 23, of Athens, was charged with contempt of superior court.
- Sebrina L. Wilson, 42, of Winder, was charged with probation violation.
- Reid Joseph Handler, 21, of Roswell, was charged with felony possession of marijuana and speeding.
- A 47-year-old Athens man was charged with pedestrian under the influence.
- A 32-year-old Athens man was charged with driving while unlicensed and driving across a fire hose.
- Brent Patrick Dubberly, 43, of Gainesville, was charged with probation violation.
- Randy Allen Cain, 18, of Blythe, was charged with probation violation.
- A 20-year-old Buford man was charged with driving while license suspended and speeding.
- A 35-year-old Watkinsville man was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
Click here for Oconee Patch's crime reporting policies. For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Correction: A theft by taking charge originally reported as a misdemeanor was actually a felony. The article has been changed.