Oconee Docket Book July 16-22, 2012
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- Chanla Maejean Adler, 41, of Watkinsville, was charged with DUI.
- Blake Poss, 21, was charged with speeding and driving while license suspended.
- Kevin Lee Collins Rapier, 24, of Nicholson, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- Tonya Maria Fattig, 35, of Watkinsville, was charge with obstruction of a law enforcement officer, fleeing or attempting to elude, driving while license suspended, and failure to obey a traffic control device.
- Kimberly Amanda Fuller, 26, of Athens, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and obtaining dangerous drugs by fraud.
- Emily Anne Kopp, 21, of Marietta, was charged with DUI and failure to maintain lane.
- 52-year-old Rodney Ralph Sheridan of Good Hope was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and failure to maintain lane.
- Aquilla Ann Furr, 35, of Athens, was charged with hit and run/leaving the scene of an accident, driving while license suspended and following too closely.
- Angel Anita Brightwell, 30, of Athens, was charged with failure to appear.
- Heidi Marie Klingelsmith, 32, and David Jonathan Wood, 42, both of Bogart, were charged with public intoxication and animal cruelty.
- 35-year-old Tonya Oleta Booker of Athens was charged with simple battery family violence.
- Jennifer Haller, 35, of Statham, was charged with probation violation.
Click here for Oconee Patch's crime reporting policies. For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.