Oconee Docket Book April 24 - 30, 2012
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports.
- Harold Lord Sullivan, 23, of White Plains, was charged with burglary, criminal attempt to commit a burglary, obstruction of a law enforcement officer, possession of tools for commission of a crime and loitering/prowling.
- Two 21-year-old Athens women were charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- A Watkinsville man, 29, was charged with no insurance and suspended tag.
- Brent Patrick Dubberly, 43, of Gainesville, was charged with probation violation.
- A 47-year-old Statham woman was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- An Athens woman, 20, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- A 40-year-old Opelika, Alabama man was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- A 23-year-old Hull woman was charged with hit and run, passing in a no passing zone, passing on a hillcrest, and driving on the wrong side of the road.
- Charleston Jamal Croffie, 20, of Athens, was charged with probation violation.
- Timothy John Smith, 55, of Bethlehem, was booked as a sentenced inmate and released on April 29.
- A 21-year-old Athens man was charged with driving on a suspended license.
- An Athens woman, 25, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
Click here for Oconee Patch's crime reporting policies. For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org