Burglary and Entering Auto Charges in Most Recent Oconee Arrest Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Jail. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
- Miguel Angel Navarro-Hernandez, 22, of Austell, was charged with no license.
- Alejandro Pena Fuentes, 23, of Doraville, was charged with no license and speeding.
- Kenneth Belton Teat, 28, of Watkinsville, was charged with misdemeanor theft by shoplifting.
- Tristan J. Taylor, 17, of Watkinsville, was charged with violation of a county ordinance for underage possession of alcohol.
- Kenneth Troy Cobb, 38, of Watkinsville, was charged with three counts of child molestation and one count of sexual battery of a child under 16.
- Fabian C. Bodie, 21, of Bogart, was charged with suspended license.
- Billy Charles Lewallen, 47, of Commerce, was charged with probation violation.
- Adian Charles Liles, 30, of Watkinsville, was charged with burglary in the second degree, entering auto and possession of tools for the commission of a crime.
- Michael Andrew Stuart, 48, of Winder, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.