Oconee County Grand Jury Hands Down Indictments in Multiple Cases
Criminal indictments are not evidence of guilt; they are only charges. Defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty.
The following are indictments returned by the March 2012 term of the Oconee County Grand Jury, filed with the Clerk of Superior Court on Aug. 21, 2012:
- James Ricky McDaniel, 54, of Watkinsville, has been indicted on one county of burglary.
- Daniven B. Parks, 23, of Athens, has been indicted on one count of burglary in the second degree and one count of theft by taking.
- Donna Divincenizo Hewlett ,44, of Watkinsville has been indicted on one count of operating a motor vehicle after revocation of license as a habitual violator and one count of failure to maintain lane.
- David Lamar Mullinax, 24 of Watkinsville, has been indicted on one count of reckless conduct and one count of criminal damage to property in the second degree.
- Bryan Adrian Cole, 30, of Watkinsville, has been indicted on one county of terroristic threats and one count of unlawful conduct during a 911 call.
- Jeffery Allen Bishop, 54, of Daniels Bridge Road, has been indicted on one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Man Indicted on Five Counts of Distributing Obscene Materials to Oconee Teen
- Indictment Returned in Case Involving Printing of Child Porn at Oconee Library
See Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.