Obstruction and Criminal Trespass Charges in Most Recent Oconee Arrest Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- Michael Jason Martin, 20, of Bogart, was charged with criminal trespass.
- Howard Hayworth Lemonds, 25, of Athens, was charged with probation violation.
- Amy Elizabeth Brown, 22, of Elberton, was charged with probation violation.
- Gregory Ronye Harrison, 22, of Eatonton, was charged with obstruction/hindering law enforcement and misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Thomas Wesley Faust, 24, of Leesburg, was charged with DUI.
- Michael Joseph Reeves, 21, of Watkinsville, was charged with driving while license suspended and too fast for conditions.
March 4 (after noon)
- Christopher Shameke Young, 22, of Bogart, was charged with probation violation.
- Timothy Richard Haney, 21, of Watkinsville, was charged with probation violation.
- Reuben Allison West, 27, of Alma, was charged with probation violation.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.