News From Oconee County Fire Rescue
Calls Oconee County Fire Rescue responded to during the week of Dec. 5-11.
Here is a summary of calls Oconee County Fire Rescue responded to during the week of Dec. 5-11.
- 4:01 p.m., 2201 Ruth Jackson Road – Prince Avenue Christian School
- 5:52 pm, 2601 Hog Mountain Road – Oconee Presbyterian
- 7:47 a.m., 1080 Julian Drive – Church of Jesus Christ Latter-day Saints
- 7:05 p.m., 1120 Malcom Bridge Road – Grace Fellowship Church
- 12:23 p.m., 2600 Malcom Bridge Rd. –Malcom Bridge Elementary School
- 6:47 p.m., 5071 High Shoals Road
- 3:52 p.m., Colham Ferry Road & Astondale Road
- 4:36 p.m., North Main Street and White Street
- 7:27 p.m., 1410 Norton Road
- 12:46 p.m. and 1:44 p.m., Jefferson Road
CO Alarm Activation
- 9:03 p.m., 1010 Millstone Terrace
Garage Apartment Fire
- 1:04 p.m. 1360 Cole Springs Road. Twelve firefighters responded to the scene. The apartment sustained moderate damage to the exterior wall on front of apartment and some smoke damage on the inside, Chief Bruce Thaxton said. No one was home at the time.
Natural Gas Odor in Area
- 8:29 p.m., Mary’s Court Area
Tree on Power Lines
- 2:33 p.m., McRees Mill Road
Tree on Vehicle
- 3:45 p.m., 2816 Old Farmington Road
There were a total of 26 medical emergencies last week. All information was provided by Oconee County Fire Rescue.