Hit and Run and Failure to Appear Charges in Latest Oconee Arrest Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
March 4 (As of noon)
- John Robert Cross, 34, of Jefferson, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Karena Renee Hughes, 20, of Jefferson, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Coleman Bryant Thurston, 19, of Watkinsville, was charged with possession of a schedule IV substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, DUI, failure to maintain lane, and hit and run.
- Jody Ray McDaniel, 24, of Bishop was charged with driving while license suspended.
- Kenneth Eugene Ross, 43, of Athens, was charged with failure to appear.
- Andrew Charles Tinberg, 29, of Watkinsville, was charged with DUI and speeding.
- Carlos Bernard Brown, 27, of Athens, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana and speeding.
- Rahsaan Osaro Lackey, 20, of Bethlehem, was charged with probation violation.
- Wade Kent Thomas, 49, of Bogart, was booked as a sentenced inmate and released on March 3.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.