Reckless Driving and Shoplifting Charges in Most Recent Oconee Arrest Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- John D. Cooper, 44, of Watkinsville, was charged with child molestation, sexual battery, and electronically furnishing obscene materials to a minor.
- Richard Charles Jones, 17, of Athens, was charged with robbery.
- Kristen Eileen Herd, 24, of Watkinsville, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Raymond Cole McDaniel, 20, of Watkinsville, was charged with probation violation.
- Hunter S. Parker, 19, of Duluth, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Briana Renee Moore, 19, of Duluth, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
- Jennifer Ann-Martinez Vadas, 27, of Watkinsville, was charged with driving while license suspended and failure to obey a traffic control device.
- Brett Almand Benson, 20, of Bishop, was charged with aggravated stalking, battery, and cruelty to children in the third degree.
- David P. Hunter, 58, of Bogart, was charged with failure to report an accident, reckless driving, and open container.
- Michal Jason Beatenbaugh, 32, of Buckhead, was charged with driving while license suspended and driving with no tag.
- David Wayne Miller, 38, of Athens, was charged with theft by shoplifting.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.