Four Booked into Oconee Jail on DUI Charges Over the Weekend
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County, Ga, Jail. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- Paul R Williams, 55, of Watkinsville, was charged with DUI refusal, driving while license suspended, open container and simple assault family violence.
- Molly Michelle Hopkins, 18, of Winder, was charged with possession of a controlled substance.
- Brooke Lauren Vankirk, 22, of Watkinsiville, was charged with DUI, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, and speeding.
- Lauren Ivey Dillard, 25, of Bishop, was charged with battery family violence.
- Tyler Stephen Hix, 21, of Watkinsville, was charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Katye Dale Hutchings, 34, of Bishop, was charged with DUI.
- Lonnie Edward Jones, 58, of Statham, was charged with DUI.
- Jon Paul Hansen, 24, of Woodstock, was charged with deposit account fraud.
- Jason Ross Jones, 30, of Bishop, was charged with probation violation.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.