Did You Know THIS About Your Neighbor?
Meet Krimson Black.
Until now, I did not know Krimson Black personally. It is true that I have eaten at the Krimson Kafe in downtown Watkinsville, but eating a satisfying meal and knowing the woman behind the business is another thing entirely!
TOP TEN THINGS YOU MAY NOT ALREADY KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEIGHBOR
1) Krimson loves to support local art. In fact, she has different local artists' works every month on display in the the Krimson Kafe.
2) The building that the Krimson Kafe now occupies was once a dress shop in the 70s run by the current landlord. After that, it was a pawn shop that also repaired jewelry.
3) Krimson's hobbies include mountain biking, trapeze, and riding a motorcycle.
4) One client in particular has visited Krimson Kafe every single day since the restaurant opened.
5) Krimson has employed rock stars and Hollywood actors...
6) Some of the most-talented potters and artists in our region frequent the cafe.
7) Krimson has had conversations with several famous fighter pilots of our era that live in Oconee.
8) The Krimson Kafe supports local growers by purchasing fresh eggs and veggies from neighboring businesses.
9) Krimson's 19-month-old son is not only the real boss, but often he's the most requested "daily special" by her regular customers.
10) Krimson was just 19-years-old when she opened the restaurant.
So next time you order "Mocha Bird" for lunch, ask Krimson about her passion for the arts or what she has learned from those fighter pilots!