Criminal Trespass and Bad Check Charges in Latest Oconee Arrest Report
The following information was supplied by the Oconee County Sheriff's Office. An arrest does not mean a conviction.
The following information was gathered from Oconee County Jail booking reports:
- Joshua Blaze Burgess, 21, of Watkinsville, was charged with probation violation.
- Erin Marie Barnes, 22, of Watkinsville, was charged with criminal trespass.
- Sharon Marie Massey, 48, of Winder, was charged with probation violation.
- Paul Christopher Stephens, 27, of Milledgeville, was charged with probation violation.
- Daniel Justin Vengrin, 21, of Danielsville, was charged with driving while license suspended and a violation for no tail lights.
- Michael Leon Brown, 51, of Farmington, was charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Damond Ladean Hewell, 31, of Hull, was charged with failure to appear.
- Mary Shannon Porter, 41, of Madison, was charged with bad check.
See the Oconee Patch Crime Reporting Policies.