Board of Commissioners Meets Tonight
Oconee County commissioners will hold an agenda-setting meeting tonight at 7p.m. at the Oconee County Courthouse in Watkinsville.
The Oconee County Board of Commissioners meets tonight in room 224 of the Oconee County Courthouse, 23 Main Street in Watkinsville, to set an agenda for next week's monthly voting meeting. Here are some of the items officials will discuss:
- A request from the city of Watkinsville to waive county sewer connection fees.
- Change orders to the Lampkin Branch Sewer Line Replacement Project.
- Discuss senior citizens transportation Contract with Northeast Georgia Regional Commission.
- Consider the establishment of a Street Light Tax District for Meridian Subdivision.
- Discuss a request for proposal recommendation for the Farmington Fire Station site plan.
- Discuss a lease agreement with Ninth District Opportunity, Inc. for office space at the Government Annex.
- Discuss application for the "Teardrop Metric Century Bike Ride".