Athens-Oconee Audiology Looking for Office Assistant
The application deadline is March 15, 2013.
Employer: Athens-Oconee Audiology is looking for a full time audiology assistant that will assist the audiologists in the delivery of services to the hearing impaired public as well as providing support to the front office. This position is an essential part of the practice, as it helps ensure the day to day patient services. This is an opportunity for professional growth for those that seek a fulfilling career. Upon hire and completion of front office training, the new employee must begin audiology assistant training through the practice.
Responsibilities Included But Not Limited To:
• Responsible for inventory and supply control/management
• Clean all Audiology equipment at end of each work day
• Contact patients to confirm HI appointments, schedule fits, manage repairs, etc.
• Provide Care & Use Instruction to patients
• Maintain patient files by entering appointment outcome information and results into
• Ensure that patient education materials are stocked and displayed
• Prepare chart and necessary equipment for each appointment
• Participate in continuing education events, and other training programs to enhance
knowledge and ability to perform job responsibilities
• Work directly with hearing aid manufacturers
•Basic understanding of the needs of the population being served
• Ability to multitask and assist in all areas of practice
• Must be organized, detail oriented, and a quick learner
•Strong troubleshooting skills
• Meet training requirements and have competency based skills necessary to the performance of specific assigned tasks
• Upon hire new employee must learn all skills necessary to answer phone, make appointments and assist office manager
• Must enroll in approved audiology assistant program (tuition paid by practice), complete academic coursework and clinical training on site
How to apply: Please email resume and references to email@example.com by March 15, 2013. Start date of April 1, 2013. No calls please.