- Organization: Homestead Hospice
- Causes: Health, Seniors
- Date(s): Volunteers are needed on an ongoing basis.
- Contact person: Joelle Arp-Dunham
- Phone: 706-548-8444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: homesteadhospice.net/Volunteers.html
Your friendship can bring a smile to one of our patients and be a tremendous help in a time of need. Homestead Hospice needs patient volunteers throughout the Oconee area. Together we will be able to help patients and their families live out their final days to the fullest. There are many ways you can help including: Patient Companionship, Community Outreach, Clerical Support, Special Skills/Therapies, and Bereavement Volunteers. Free training; flexible volunteer
hours available. Call 706-548-8444 or email email@example.com for details.